Why choose a member of the MCA?
The postage element for an international mail campaign is the single largest cost that you are likely to incur (compared to the design, print and fulfilment elements). It is also the one element where suppliers costs can vary massively. So it is extremely important that you choose an established international mail consolidator that provides a high quality service and value for money.
CODE OF CONDUCT
All members of the Mail Carriers Association provide a comprehensive range of international mailing services. Working with an MCA Member will give you piece of mind as they must adhere to a strict code of conduct, and all have been operating as mail consolidators’ for at least two years.
The following is a list of the criterion that will be checked prior to introducing all new postal and distribution suppliers:
- Supplier will have provided written confirmation of services provided including delivery areas covered, expected delivery performance and pricing structure.
- Supplier will have provided a minimum of at least 2 existing user references and these will have been verified prior to use.
- A full site visit of all new service providers will have been undertaken to confirm delivery network, operational processes and staffing levels.
- Trading and Credit references will be obtained to confirm suitability.
- Service testing will have taken place prior to the full introduction of any new service.
All MCA members agree to:
- Ensure the integrity of the customers mail at all times
- Maintain client confidentiality
- Operate robust auditable processing systems
- Provide accurate service and routing information
- Provide accurate information on service delivery aims
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The aims and objectives for which the MCA is established are as follows, to:
- Promote best practice by, and maintain high standards of, its members
- Develop the industry for the benefit of its members and their customers
- Promote equality in the industry between private and public postal & parcel suppliers
- Inform and educate the market of the benefits of consolidated distribution services
- Protect, promote and further the interests of its members